Dr. Reuben Dinsmore, BSc (Hons), ND
I completed my Bachelors of Science (Honours) degree at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, and graduated from Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine in New Westminster, British Columbia as a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine.
I am a general practitioner, and have experience treating a wide variety of conditions, both chronic and acute. I consider all aspects of a person's past and current health when deciding how to best move forward with making improvements in a patient's health. I use a variety of diagnostic tools, including taking a detailed health history, conducting a physical exam, and ordering any required lab tests.
My role is to be a partner in my patient’s health journey. You have made a decision to optimize your health, and I’m here to answer your questions and develop a personalized treatment plan that fits within your lifestyle, schedule and budget.
For more information feel free to visit my website: http://www.drreubennd.com/
Below, I’ve included a list of some of my areas of focus which is by no means exhaustive.
Areas of focus
- Stress, sleep and mood issues: insomnia, seasonal depression, anxiety
- Gastrointestinal issues: acid reflux, nausea, Crohn’s disease, food sensitivities
- Men’s health: hormone testing and support, libido, prostate issues
- Endocrine issues: thyroid imbalance, adrenal fatigue, diabetes
- Cardiovascular conditions: high cholesterol, blood pressure
- Detox support: including chelation therapy for removal of heavy metals
- Allergies, intolerances, and auto-immune conditions
- Musculo-skeletal issues: pain, spinal misalignment, muscle tension
- Chronic disease support: HIV, hepatitis
Education and Certificates
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Life Science, Queen’s University
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine (ND), Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine
- Prescribing Certification, CNPBC
- Board-Certified Acupuncture, CNPBC
- IV Therapy Certification
- Chelation Therapy Certification
- UNDA remedies training
- Helixor Mistletoe Injection Therapy Certification
- Advanced Obstetrics training
- Neural Prolo Therapy Certification