Paleo Chocolate Cake Mug
Sometimes I just need a little bit of chocolate cake. And while I don’t typically use the microwave for baking, it comes in handy once in a while for things like this. This recipe is easy, quick, packed with protein and is grain free.
Paleo Chocolate Cake Mug Recipe
- 1 heaping tbsp almond flour
- 1 heaping tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp almond milk (I used unsweetened vanilla)
- ½ tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- This recipe makes one serving.
- It really is so delightfully simple! Mix all ingredients together in a mug and microwave for 1-1.5 minutes, depending on your microwave. I use ramekins instead of mugs and I bake mine for 1 minute.
- Serve with your favorite nut butter or ice cream and enjoy! In my house I love to top it with some homemade or naturally made store bought raspberry sorbet and top it with fresh lavender buds from the garden.
This recipe was taken from Paleogrubs.com